LO's Sharp Devs

C# , XNA Game Development Blog. Intentionally more than only for game authors but for C# programmers in general.

Moje zdjęcie
Nazwa:
Lokalizacja: Poland

czwartek, 2 października 2008

Blog Introduction

At first - a warm welcome to everyone lost enough to visit my just starting blog :)

I would like to apologize for possible language mistakes - English is not my mother tongue, so if you could correct me - just do it - preferably in a comment that I could erase after fixing issue to keep comments clean.

I'm going to present here my developing ideas as I do not have time to write or configure any Nuke soft of my web. And I'm very eager to discuss these things with others. Just write comments, sent me infos or other.

Main projects page is located here: http://www.sharpdevs.com, but at the moment is not active. Probably I' will start publishing things from the begging of 2009.

Komentarze (0):

Prześlij komentarz

Subskrybuj Komentarze do posta [Atom]

<< Strona główna